Life as a single Mother, raising two children, running a business, and dipping my toe into the raging dating river is enough to put you in a stark white room. However, I want to hit the proverbial jackpot...well adjusted kids, successful career, peaceful life, loving relationships, and a pre-pregnancy body .... :D

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Kicked-Up Thanksgiving


I can't believe Thanksgiving is THIS week! *heavy sigh* Where did the time go? I haven't shopped and, more importantly, I have yet to firm up my menu. My brain is in overdrive so I need some help in order to kick my Thanksgiving up a notch...or two.



I'd like to try a fried turkey; however, I don't want to get into activities that require a  fire extinguisher. So, roasted bird it is. Other than that, I'm clueless. With two days remaining, I'm soliciting recipe ideas.


What's on your dinner & dessert menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!
Twitter Bird Gadget