Life as a single Mother, raising two children, running a business, and dipping my toe into the raging dating river is enough to put you in a stark white room. However, I want to hit the proverbial jackpot...well adjusted kids, successful career, peaceful life, loving relationships, and a pre-pregnancy body .... :D

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Dating Game Begins

It's really October! I've been so absorbed with getting the kids situated with 'regular' school and settling into my new non-homeschooled daily schedule that I am losing track of time. Last month marked year three of being divorced. Whoa! Where did the time go? I am so behind on my journey to 'sample the waters' that I need to get on the Fast Track plan. Let's see, three years divorced and probably as many, if not less, actual dates in that time period. My journey to the Jacqpot in the dating category is barely moving at a walker's pace. Sheesh.

Where do I begin? I haven't the slightest idea. I've been out of the game for quite some time and I'm a bit intimidated at the mere thought of it all. Perhaps I should make some goals for the next few months in order to prepare myself. Maybe not. Jumping right in may be the answer. Hmmm....I need to know where to jump first. So, there begins the journey...scoping out the where. Where are the eligible bachelors(?) Do people still set their friends and family up on blind dates with so and so's cousin's neighbor? I wish I had some of those friends. {{{heavy sigh}}} Social media? Internet dating? Oh my.

Okay. First things first. For the next few weeks, I'm going to make a point of visiting a location, attending an event, or someplace with people just to observe. Slow and steady usually wins the race. Let's see how long before this snail lands a date. This part of the journey will certainly be interesting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!
Twitter Bird Gadget