Life as a single Mother, raising two children, running a business, and dipping my toe into the raging dating river is enough to put you in a stark white room. However, I want to hit the proverbial jackpot...well adjusted kids, successful career, peaceful life, loving relationships, and a pre-pregnancy body .... :D

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Temporary Setup

Okay. Since I will be in Ohio for a little while longer than expected, looks like I need to start considering a plan to set up a temporary, but comfortable, living situation. My parent’s house has been quite comfortable. Don’t get me wrong. My childhood bedroom has its same charm. Sometimes I don’t have to cook (YAY!). Oh yeah, and it’s free. However, I need some elbow room….translation, personal space. Not to mention, shackin’ with the parents, with the grandkids, is a less than desirable situation for me. I digress.

The last time I searched for a sofa, it took FOREVER. I wanted the perfect one. For this project, I need to keep in mind that this is a temporary situation and I do not want to spend a lot of money. I need this setup to look and feel great AND make my wallet smile. I’m talkin’ a big toothy smile. So, being the online shopper that I am, I’ve started with www.become.com. Why click all over the place when I can go to one place and do the research? There's actually alot of stuff there. But focus I must. I looked up cheap sectional sofas, cheetah bedding for my little tomboy, and a bed desk, for starters. {{{heavy sigh}}} So much to do for something that will be temporary. But what the heck!? It’s a great excuse to shop! And it's all part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!
Twitter Bird Gadget