Life as a single Mother, raising two children, running a business, and dipping my toe into the raging dating river is enough to put you in a stark white room. However, I want to hit the proverbial jackpot...well adjusted kids, successful career, peaceful life, loving relationships, and a pre-pregnancy body .... :D

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back To the Lab Again!


Has it really been this long?!! Oh my! So much has happened since my last post. Let's see....I've expanded my business, temporarily relocated back to Ohio, and lost a few pounds. Yay! And some things have stayed the same...no dates, significant others, or special "friends". :( However, I remain determined to find my jacqpot! Are you still along for the ride?! Well, posse up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!
Twitter Bird Gadget