Life as a single Mother, raising two children, running a business, and dipping my toe into the raging dating river is enough to put you in a stark white room. However, I want to hit the proverbial jackpot...well adjusted kids, successful career, peaceful life, loving relationships, and a pre-pregnancy body .... :D

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mom's Crazy

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

My mother had been cleaning my house for the longest time which just totally didn’t work for us. For one thing, she was always snooping through my clothes and borrowing stuff and I didn’t like her being up close and personal with my house! For another, she didn’t do the best job cleaning so last month my husband and I made the decision to hire a professional housekeeper. My mother had all these concerns, of course, like the http://WWW.SecurityChoice.COM alarm and what if the dog got out but so far the new arrangement has been amazing. I don’t have to worry as much about what’s going to get clean enough for my liking and I certainly don’t have to worry that someone’s going through my things! I guess it goes to show that everyone’s right when they tell you not to mix business with pleasure because there are some things better left to someone else. I don’t like to clean but I sure don’t like my mother cleaning, either, as it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Purses from BagInc starting at $29! Click Here!
Twitter Bird Gadget